Slatwall Panels - Dark Ash (no inserts)
- ONE OF 3 NEW CONTEMPORARY FINISHES FOR 2018.
- Recommended Inserts: Brown pvc or Aluminium.
- Front face: Dark Ash melamine.
- Rear face: Dark unfinished mdf.
- Product ID: SWP-DASH-
- See below tabs for Product/Delivery information.
Do You Require Inserts?
The above prices are for 'board only' - i.e does not include inserts in the grooves. View our range of slatwall inserts>>.
- Product Info
- Delivery Info
- Minimum Order - 4 panels
- Manufactured in two sizes - 2.4 x 1.2m and 1.2 x 1.2m
- European high spec board slotted in the UK
- 18mm thick mdf with melamine face
- Beware of cheap Far Eastern imported slatwall - less density = less strength. With slatwall you tend to get what you pay for.
Standard slot pitch is 10cm. Other slot pitches available to order.
Please note that many slatwall finishes are made to order and are not returnable
It is an unavoidable fact that slatwall panels are awkward and expensive to deliver!
Slatwall panels are palletised and are often made by articulated lorry. You must advise us if lorry cannot get to within reasonable distance during normal working hours or delivery will be to kerbside.
You are responsible for unloading! Drivers are unaccompanied & are not obliged to help with unloading so you will need to have adequate manpower. In practice many drivers will assist and sometimes a tail-lift vehicle is used so that the pallet can be left for you to unload at your leisure. Failure to notify us of any restrictions can result in failed delivery & additional delivery costs.
Further information for large slatwall boards: If you haven't handled large slatwall boards you may be surprised at how heavy & awkward to handle they are. For 2.4 x 1.2m slatwall panels delivered by lorry you will need two fit, strong people i.e. not those re-covering from recent heart operations, your mother, etc (yes, it has happened). This is so that the driver can slide the boards down off the lorry to two people. For 1.2 x 1.2m panels one fit person will be required.
If in doubt ask for more information or use 1200 x 1200 boards.
Our full Delivery & Returns policy can be read here